3.29.2005

Only if Mom makes it

A Moldovian former defense minister will end a hunger strike only if he's fed his mother's food, according to Russian news agency Interfax. Valeriu Pasat is facing crimimal charges following an unauthorized $40 million sale of MiG fighter jets to the United States in 1997, an accusation Pasat challenges as politically motivated. Pasat has refused food while in custody, a period that has lasted more than two weeks. Pasat's lawyer has said the accused will end his hunger strike only if his mother is allowed to cook for him once a day, according to Interfax.

3 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee M.
I never realised that so many blogs would show up if I did a search on something like how to cook artichokes. I'm still not sure how well this post falls into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

 
At 11/05/2005 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crikey! One minute I'm searching the web for things on how to cook chicken, and the next I'm reading this post. I'm not sure that's exactlly what I had in mind, Aimee M., but I've enjoyed my visit. Now I'm off to try another search on how to cook chicken.

 
At 11/10/2005 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee M.
I never realised that so many different types of blog would show up if I did a search on something like how to cook cabbage. I'm still not sure how well this post fits into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home